253: Rose Tea
I made myself a cup of rose tea this afternoon. Mummy bought a pack of rose petals for me weeks ago and I haven’t tried them yet.
I goggled and I found 10 extraordinary medical uses for rose tea from Healthmad.
- It clears toxins and heat from the body. As a result it has a cooling effect on the body.
- It can relieve from sore throat, runny nose and blocked bronchial tubes
- It is useful to people those prone to chest problems by fighting against infections
- Rose tea helps to fight the infection in the digestive tract and re-establish the normal bacterial population of the intestines
- It relieves fluid retention and hastens the elimination of wastes through kidneys
- It is a wonderful remedy for dysentery, diarrhea and gastro enteritis
- It is a laxative. It works as a remedy for all liver problems including sluggishness and constipation.
- It cleanses the liver and gall bladder and promotes bile flow
- Rose petal tea can be used to relieve uterine congestion causing pain and heavy periods. It is an excellent remedy for irregular periods and infertility.
- It has an uplifting effect on the nervous system and can relieve insomnia, depression and fatigue.
It’s just too good! I’m all ill with a terrible sore throat and I’m sniffing away every now and then! Rose tea can provide relief from sore throat, runny nose and blocked bronchial tubes. That’s probably what I need right now!